Cryptocurrency investment can be a bittersweet experience, especially when you make so many profits and then lose a substantial amount of those in fees. On the one hand, you’re happy that your strategy is paying off; on the other, you’re furious that you have to pay those humongous fees.
Breaking News! What if I told you there was a way to trade and invest in the crypto market, paying less than a cent on fees? Too good to be true? Well, it is true.
Before showing you the secret of paying zero fees on crypto transactions, first, let us understand what crypto trading fees are all about.
What are Transaction Fees?
In its simplest form, transaction fees refer to the amount lost in transit between buying, selling, or swapping cryptocurrencies. For example, suppose Buterin sends $100 worth of Bitcoin from his wallet balance of $500 to Nakamoto with an initial balance of $200 bitcoin worth; assuming there is no volatility within the transaction period, Buterin should have a $400 Bitcoin balance, while Nakamoto should have a $300 Bitcoin balance. However, if at the end of the transaction, Buterin has a balance of $395 and Nakamoto, $298, it simply means that Buterin has incurred $5 in transaction fees while Nakamoto has incurred $2 in fees.
Transaction fees come in several forms; they include:
- Maker and Taker Fees: Maker and taker fees are charged on Centralized exchanges for providing liquidity and executing market orders. These fees typically range from 0.025% to 1%
- Spread Fees: Instead of charging maker and taker fees, Some CEXs choose to charge spread fees, which are determined by the difference in the purchase price and selling price of an item. For example, if the purchase price for Bitcoin is 23,450 and the selling price is 23,435, the spread fee at that given moment is $15 per Bitcoin. Spread fees are also charged in crypto swap transactions.
- Liquidity pool and Governance Fees: Typically charged by Decentralized exchanges (DEX), where liquidity is decentralized, the trading fees are used to reward people who have staked their assets to provide liquidity in the DEX. Similarly, governance fees are charged to maintain the optimal running of the DEX. For example, SushiSwap charges 0.3% in transaction fees, of which SUSHI token holders obtain 0.05% (Governance fees) and Liquidity providers get 0.25%.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Fees: Some wallet service providers charge deposit and withdrawal fees for sending in and taking out crypto assets. Looking back at the example above, Nakamoto most likely incurred a $2 cost due to a “deposit fee.” Fees charged for deposits and withdrawals could be fixed or commission-based.
- Network Fees: Network fees aren’t paid to exchanges; instead, they are fees paid to the validator (miner/staker) on the blockchain; this helps to reward people maintaining the blockchain, as well as securing the blockchain network. The more scalable a blockchain is, the cheaper the network fees. Network fees on some blockchains may be smaller than a cent, while they could be worth hundreds of dollars on less scalable networks.
Network fees are neither fixed nor commission-based; the fees heavily depend on network congestion and demand for validators. Also, exchanges have no control over these fees; however, while transacting on CEXs or custodial wallets, the platform may opt for a slower transaction by setting a lower gas limit. (Validators prioritize transactions with higher network fees).
How Can I pay Zero Fees on Crypto Transactions?
Technically, you cannot complete a transaction without paying at least one fee (which is the network fee). The network fee is unavoidable because it is paid to the transaction validators, without which the transaction won’t be present on the blockchain. However, depending on your service provider, you may avoid some other fees or at least pay infinitesimal fees that won’t affect your profits.
Typically, you should look out for exchanges with maker and taker fees that aren’t over 0.1%; this is quite a small fee that will have little impact on your returns; in fact, you may not notice it. Exchanges like Binance, Bybit, Pionex, and FTX are well-represented in this regard. It is also important to look out for the “spread.” Typically, the spread on any exchange you wish to use must be nearly negligible (0.001% spread) is a good number.
How about Wallet Fees?
Some wallets charge both a deposit and withdrawal fee; however, nearly all charge a withdrawal fee. Furthermore, nearly all custodial wallets deduct fees for internal swaps.
However, if you intend to hold or carry out FREE swap transactions within a custodial wallet without incurring any fees on deposits and withdrawals, CCTIP is your best bet!
CCTip is a custodial wallet provider that lowers the entry barrier for crypto usage. You can create a CCTip wallet in one click using your Twitter, Telegram, or Discord accounts and immediately get access to deposit, withdraw, tip, and even earn by playing airdrop games.
The beauty of the CCTIP wallet is that we charge zero transaction fees, allowing you to maximize your profits; we charge:
- No Internal swap fees
- No Internal/ External withdrawal fees
- No Fees on Deposit
- Lowest Network fees: lowest gas limit, enabling you to pay the cheapest network fees.
- No Extra Charges or Fees!
Comparison of Fees Charged: CCTIP Wallet vs. Other Wallets
CCTIP Wallet stands out among other wallets because of its wide variety of features and its unique zero fees structure.
Non Custodial Wallets
Other Custodial Wallets
|1||Deposit Fees||❌||May apply||❌|
|3||Internal Fees Transters||✅||May apply||❌|
|6||Gas Limit||Determined by User||Determined by Exchange||Lowest Gas|
Fees do not apply ❌ Fees Apply ✅
As a result of our zero-fee model, the CCTIP wallet allows you to maximize your profits. Our algorithm ensures that you pay the cheapest network fees by automatically selecting the cheapest gas limit that will confirm your transaction quickly.
How to Use The CCTIP Wallet and Benefit from ZERO Fees
As thousands of users have confirmed, using the CCTIP wallet is very easy. All you need to do is download the mobile app, or sign up via the desktop version, and you can immediately benefit from our ZERO fee policy.
For more details, please join our communities via Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and Discord.