As the world continues to embrace crypto adoption, more customers are eager to pay their bills with bitcoin; they want to fill their shopping carts and simply pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and their favorite cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency payment gateways seek to solve these problems, making it easy for customers to make online payments with their preferred crypto assets. However, despite the creation of many new crypto payment gateways, the level of demand from end users has not been sufficiently satisfied, as many business owners are still hesitant to use existing payment gateways for various reasons; particularly volatility concerns and transaction fees; hence, the need for more payment gateways to disrupt the current landscape is dire, and that is where CCPayment comes in.
What is CCPayment?
CCPayment is a new payment processor that seeks to facilitate a seamless checkout experience when making crypto payments in online stores. It seeks to address many objections that exist in the market by facilitating merchant payments at almost negligible fees and a wide range of supported cryptocurrencies.
CCPayment provides merchants with an API they can import to their payment/checkout pages to accept crypto payments. This API is user-friendly and supports all kinds of website designs so that you can customize your checkout page to your taste with crypto payments enabled.
Why CCPayment? What Unique Benefits Does It Offer?
To breathe a new air of efficiency, CCPayment eclipses the general market with the following features:
- Incredibly Low Fees: The average fee for most crypto payment processors is around 1%, with a few even higher, charging as much as 2% of the amount transacted. Indeed, 1% is slightly lower than the average traditional payment gateway. Still, for a technology that seeks to overthrow the old order, it needs to be much cheaper for increased merchant adoption.
CCPayment understands this and has set an industry-low SERVICE FEE AT 0.03% of payments processed; hence, merchants can process crypto payments without worrying about fees eating deep into their profits.
- Wide Range of Cryptocurrency Supported: Most current crypto payment gateways are limited in the range of cryptos supported. Some are limited to accepting Bitcoin (BTC) only, while only a few platforms support up to 50 cryptocurrencies.
CCPayment understands the need for variety and, as a result, supports 45+ popular and trendy cryptocurrencies (including stablecoins) to allow users to make crypto payments without the need to first convert to a specific coin/token. Furthermore, several blockchain networks are supported, hence facilitating choice with more options - reducing transaction costs, and eliminating restrictions.
- Asset Management: CCPayment, like many payment gateways, allows you to view all your assets at a glance, your income flow, expenditures, and general transaction history.
However, even more, than the generic, CCPayment offers advanced insights for your business by allowing you to review several business data. Within your dashboard, you are given buttons to sort your assets by orders, income, refunds, and several other filters, each providing unique insights into consumer behavior and payment methods.
- Airtight Security: One reason why many merchants are hesitant to use crypto payment gateways is that they worry about security, and rightly so. Merchants worldwide lose about $118 billion annually due to fraudulent transactions that result in false positives, which can neither be traced back to the payment processor nor the client. Indeed, no one wants to be left out in the cold; hence, the fear of using these payment processors is justified. However, CCPayment coming on board changes the entire landscape.
With CCPayment, you are sure not to worry about fraud. We have been audited, and our services have been approved to offer payment solutions to your business with minimal spending. With our advanced data encryption tools, adaptive transactions, and strict anti-money laundering policies, you can trust that your account will be secure.
Other perks of CCPayment include:
- Global functionality, with the API tool, actively working in 80+ countries.
- Compatible with popular wallet service providers, including Metamask, Coinbase, Cwallet, Trust Wallet, Exodus Wallet, etc.
- Easy to set up; you can do it yourself.
- Free merchant-to-merchant transfers and free withdrawals to Cwallet.
How Does CCPayment Work?
Integrating CCPayment API into your website to allow crypto payments is quite easy! All you need to do is:
- Visit the CCPayment website, click “get started,” and you will be redirected to the merchant admin page.
- From the admin page, you will be required to create an account or log in if you have an existing account.
- Afterward, you’ll be prompted to complete your merchant profile by uploading your logo, providing a payment title, and setting up email preferences as well as your preferred cryptocurrencies for accepting payments.
- Then, from your dashboard, scroll down to the “Payment API” page and copy your unique API KEY, which you can use on your website to accept crypto payments with a hosted checkout page (that redirects your customers to a checkout page provided by CCPayment) OR you can simply design your checkout page as desired, integrate the CCPayment API, and your customers can make payments without leaving your website.
Your customers will be prompted to scan a QR code or connect their wallets to pay on the checkout page.
CCPayment is compatible with 70+ wallet service providers, so you needn’t worry about whatever wallet they choose to use; all you need to do is set up your merchant profile and payment settings to taste, and you’re good to go!
The Future Of CCPayment
CCPayment, a subsidiary of Cwallet, seeks to be a global leader in the crypto payment industry, offering solutions that help businesses to move to the next level of the global financial revolution via cryptocurrency.
CCPayment will continue to develop more features to make the process of accepting merchant payments easier, seamless, and almost risk-free.
Currently, CCPayment is developing an in-app swap feature that allows users to swap their crypto assets for another (such as stablecoins). This would greatly help dissuade the concerns of volatility facing business owners. Hence, right within your dashboard, CCPayment will allow you to swap your cryptocurrencies without requiring you to first withdraw them to your wallet, which could take several minutes.
Indeed, a lot can happen within a minute as far as crypto volatility is concerned; however, with CCPayment’s swap feature, you’ve got a stitch in time.
While Cwallet, the parent company, offers solutions to facilitate everyday crypto usage for individuals, corporations, and businesses, CCPayment - a subsidiary, is on the path of becoming a globally-renowned merchant payment gateway service.
So, you don’t have to enjoy quality crypto solutions alone; you can extend the gospel of Cwallet to your customers via CCPayment. Regardless of their wallet service provider, CCPayment will ensure seamless payment for your customer while helping you stay safe and clear of fraud.
Get started with CCPayment today! Learn More