You can now Send and Receive $GMX Tokens On Cwallet
- About GMX Exchange
- $GMX Token Details
- Cwallet features you can use with GMX: Send, Receive, Hold, Tip, Play-To-Earn, and Airdrop.
Cwallet has successfully added $GMX to its token list; hence, users can now hold, tip, airdrop, and play games with GMX tokens.
With the growth of the cryptocurrency market, decentralized exchanges (DEXs) have become increasingly popular, allowing users to trade cryptocurrencies without relying on intermediaries. GMX is one such decentralized exchange that facilitates perpetual trades, allowing users to profit enormously from the crypto market without actually holding any tokens.
As GMX grows and becomes more popular, we believe that GMX tokens can provide massive opportunities for users; hence, with this potential in mind, Cwallet users can interact and make the best use of GMX tokens with Cwallet’s unique features.
What is GMX?
GMX is a decentralized exchange that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies without relying on intermediaries; hence, unlike centralized exchanges where you have to sign up with a username and a password, c
GMX exchange offers both spot and perpetual exchange features, allowing users to either trade cryptocurrencies with immediate settlements or take long and short positions with up to 50X leverage.
The exchange was originally launched in September 2021 on Arbitrum, an Ethereum Layer-2 blockchain that helps to scale the network for fast and efficient transactions. However, it expanded its services to the Avalanche network; both blockchain networks stand tall in terms of scalability; hence, users can be sure of cheap, fast, and efficient transactions.
The latest crackdown by the SEC on several centralized crypto firms like Paxos and Binance has increased interest in decentralized options such as GMX, as reported by CoinTelegraph; hence, the outlook for GMX in recent times is generally positive.
What Makes GMX Unique?
- Integration Of Chainlink Oracles: To ensure accurate and reliable price data for assets in its liquidity pools, GMX uses Chainlink price oracles which provide secure and decentralized access to real-time price data from multiple sources.
GMX uses this price data to estimate and hedge against the risk of liquidation, using Chainlink's price oracles to calculate the estimated value of each user's position in real-time, taking into account the current market conditions. If the estimated value of a user's position falls below a certain threshold, GMX can initiate a margin call.
- Fast and Efficient Transactions: Although GMX runs on both Avalanche and Arbitrum networks. A higher share of the network's activity is executed on Arbitrum.
Regardless, both blockchain networks are known for optimal scalability, making GMX a more efficient and scalable solution compared to other decentralized exchanges that rely solely on the Ethereum network.
- DEX Immune To Impermanent Loss: GMX Liquidity providers receive GMX Liquidity Provider Tokens (GLP) in exchange for adding liquidity to the pool. These tokens represent a share of the liquidity pool and allow providers to earn a portion of the fees generated on the exchange. Unlike other liquidity pool tokens, GLP is non-transferable and automatically staked, which ensures that providers remain invested in the pool and reduces the risk of sudden price swings that can cause impermanent loss.
Understanding GMX’s Two-Token System
GMX uses a dual-token system to provide liquidity and facilitate trading on its platform. The GMX token and GLP token serve different functions, with the former being used for trading and governance, while the latter is used for liquidity provision. The dual-token system is designed to ensure that the exchange remains well-capitalized and that users have access to sufficient liquidity to trade their preferred cryptocurrencies.
- GMX Token: The GMX token is the utility and governance token of the GMX protocol. Holders of GMX tokens can use them to vote on critical decisions and proposals that shape the future direction of the platform. Unlike other platforms, GMX isn’t used to pay transaction fees; ETH and AVAX are used to pay transaction fees on the Arbitrum and Avalanche networks, respectively.
GMX token holders can earn three rewards by staking their tokens. The first reward is 30% of all generated protocol fees distributed to all GMX token stakers, collected from leverage trading, market making, and swap fees and paid out in ETH or AVAX. Stakers can also earn escrowed GMX (esGMX) tokens, which can be staked to earn further rewards. esGMX tokens act as a form of locked staking, preventing holders from selling their tokens immediately and staving off inflation. Finally, GMX stakers can earn Multiplier Points that help boost yield and reward long-term users, helping further decentralized ownership on the platform.
- GLP Token: The GLP token is used primarily for liquidity provision on the GMX exchange. It is used to add liquidity to the exchange's multi-asset liquidity pool called GLP. The pool consists of 50-55% stablecoins, 25% ETH, 20% BTC, and around 5-10% other altcoins, such as Chainlink and Uniswap.
Liquidity providers can mint new GLP tokens when they invest in the multi-asset indices of the platform mentioned above. The investments provide the necessary liquidity to the exchange. When a liquidity provider decides to redeem their investment, their GLP is burned. Due to this demand-driven continual minting and burning, GLP's supply fluctuates significantly.
These Liquidity providers earn 70% of the fees gotten from the blockchain, and although their GLP tokens cannot be transferred (to avoid impermanent loss), they can be staked to earn rewards (25% on Avalanche and 31% on Arbitrum).
GMX Network Socials:
Where to Get GMX Tokens?
You can purchase GMX tokens from popular exchanges, including,
CEX: Binance, Kucoin, OKX, Gate.io, Huobi, etc.
DEX: Trader Joe, Uniswap V3 (Arbitrum), KyberSwap Elastic, SushiSwap (Arbitrum), etc.
Easily send, receive, and hold GMX Tokens on Cwallet:
You can quickly deposit and withdraw GMX tokens via the Avalanche network using Cwallet at zero wallet fees.
GMX Token Price:
Cwallet updates its price charts in real-time, so you can find live updates on the GMX token via Cwallet.
Get a free instant wallet now.
What You Can Do With Your $GMX Token On Cwallet
Enjoy Tip, Airdrop, or Play-to-Earn GMX Tokens via Cwallet:
If you want to airdrop $GMX tokens with a fun and thrilling twist, you should check out Cwallet's Game Airdrops, where you can create one-of-a-kind free games! A new airdrop method in which you play to earn free cryptocurrency!
Now send GMX or choose from 800+ tokens to Tip, Airdrop, or play games with your community!
Create an exclusive #GMX Community with Cwallet DAO:
A group with all true GMX fans can be regulated using the Cwallet DAO. It allows you to set a minimum of GMX tokens required for a new member to join the telegram/discord group. It is a beneficial tool for crypto start-ups and tokenized communities to engage with their target audience and grow their community.
Think of it as an exclusive group accepting the GMX community by simply verifying their crypto assets!
We hope you have gained insights and information on our newly listed network – GMX (GMX), and how you can seamlessly use it with Cwallet services!
Remember that you can receive, hold, or tip GMX tokens on Cwallet.
Now grow your community efficiently and quickly by exploring the various top features offered by Cwallet! Create an instant account now and enjoy cheap transaction fees with many features!
If you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment or join our community for more discussions, tips, and airdrops.