CCTip is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with an industry-leading NFT aggregator and marketplace, Mintverse. The partnership is expected to promote easy access to NFT distribution via giveaways, facilitated by the CCTIP giveaway tool.
What is Mintverse?
Mintverse is a standard NFT aggregator and marketplace where users can create, discover, and collect digital assets, NFTs, and collectibles and also raise funds for NFT projects.
Mintverse aims to compete with Industry bigwigs by combining two services into one. It serves as a Multichain NFT aggregator & marketplace, and also as a place where NFTs can be created. So, with Mintverse, you can create your NFT and list it for purchase on the same platform (without necessarily paying upfront gas fees).
Initially, the platform supports only the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and the Ethereum networks; however, with continual development, the platform is expected to expand to other layer-2 solutions. Mintverse is expected to roll out its native token (MINTS) to kickstart the DAO by granting governance rights and rewarding early contributors.
MintVerse Core Features
- NFT Creation: Mintverse isn't just limited to NFT sales and aggregation; it can also be used to create NFTs. Furthermore, anybody can create an NFT on Mintverse, create a collection if they like, and sell for profit.
- Competitive pricing: Mintverse charges a 2% tax on each transaction made on the platform; although this isn't the cheapest fee in the market, it is definitely very competitive and cheaper than a lot more platforms. Furthermore, Mintverse allows creators to mint NFTs without paying gas fees upfront; this allows the gas fees to remain off-chain until the first purchase is made (thanks to the ERC-1155 standard). As a result, creators can make many items without worrying about the initial gas costs, thereby facilitating a barrage of creativity on the platform.
- Royalties: NFT creators can get royalties from their works created on Mintverse up to 50%. Hence, creatives can be fairly compensated for repeated sales and transfers of their assets.
- GameFi Integration: The GameFi industry is synchronous with NFTs due to the need for digital asset creation and management. Hence, Mintverse's "GamesPad," aims to become the largest multichain gaming NFT asset launching platform for blockchain games. Furthermore, GamesPad intends to help GameFi projects with fundraising and bootstrapping of their projects, powered by Mintverse.
- Multi-Chain NFT management: Mintverse is compatible with the Ethereum Blockchain and the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Hence, with Mintverse, you can manage all your collections across these two networks in a single profile, making asset management seamless. Furthermore, Mintverse aims to expand its reach beyond these blockchains and integrate with other major blockchains; hence, all your NFTs across all major blockchains can be managed and accessed in a single location.
- Easy Purchase with Shopping Cart: Mintverse allows users to buy NFTs in a shopping cart like an e-commerce website. So, instead of buying and paying for each NFT individually, you can create a shopping cart, fulfill your wishlist, and make a single payment. This helps to facilitate easier purchases and lessen the burden of heavy fees.
Is the Mintverse Token now Available on the CCTIP Wallet?
The MINTS token isn't distributed yet; hence, it isn't available for purchase on any exchange. MINTS is expected to be a multi-utility and governance token that can be used in ecosystem decision-making, as well as fee payments.
Once it is available for purchase, you can use the CCTIP wallet to hold, send and receive, as well as, tip and airdrop MINTS tokens among your friends and community members.
To follow up with Mintverse Updates, check out their social media pages via Telegram, Twitter, Medium, Discord, Instagram
For more information on CCTIP partnerships, kindly visit us on Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and Discord.