· About TON
· TON Token details
· Cwallet features you can use with TON: Receive, Hold, Tip, Play-to-Earn, and Airdrop
Cwallet is happy to announce the addition of the TON. Cwallet users can now use Cwallet to receive, hold, tip, and airdrop TON tokens.
TON is an entirely decentralized layer-1 blockchain built by Telegram to accommodate billions of users. We believe that adding TON to Cwallet will allow our users to get handsome rewards by interacting with the TON blockchain and benefitting from TON's DAO governance.
What is TON?
The Open Network (TON) is a user and service-provider-friendly blockchain and network initiative that is fast, secure, and scalable, capable of processing millions of transactions per second. The TON network consists of a three-layer network: the masterchain, workchains, and shardchains, following significant advancements in blockchain technology. TON is built on a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus algorithm that aims for ultra-low fees, fast transactions, and excellent security.
TON might be viewed as a massively distributed supercomputer capable of hosting and delivering a wide range of services. Aside from handling millions of transactions per second, the TON blockchain-based ecosystem has all the makings of a true Web3.0 Internet, decentralized storage, an anonymous network, a domain name system (DNS), seamless payments, and other decentralized services.
According to the fundamental criteria of TON, the current yearly inflation rate is 0.6 percent. This inflation is a payment to the validators by all community members to keep the system operational.
TON Core Features
· Three-layer network: TON is composed of three layers. The first layer is the masterchain, which uses the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism to provide excellent speed, scalability, and security. The second layer is the workchains, which are subsidiary chains linking to the masterchain and housing various connected chains. Finally, the third layer consists of shardchains, which are part of the workchains and increase scalability by dividing and parallelizing work.
· TON Storage: TON storage is another powerful technology introduced into the network. TON Storage is a shared file-storage solution accessible via the TON peer-to-peer network. The availability of this torrent-like technology is based on smart contracts, and it has a high potential for storing and transmitting massive amounts of data. TON Storage acts like a big hard drive, storing data required to operate dApps and other blockchain applications.
· TON DNS: TON DNS brings blockchain into the mainstream by giving accounts, smart contracts, services, and nodes human-readable names. With TON DNS, browsing the blockchain is analogous to exploring the internet.
TONCOIN (TON) Token Information Sheet
TON Token Use case:
· TON is a utility and governance token that may be used for various purposes, including governance and staking.
· To access the decentralized storage system (TON Storage), the DNS service (TON DNS), or the services implemented in the TON services layer. Also, It can be used to pay both on-chain and cross-chain transaction fees.
Where to Get TON Token?
You can purchase TON tokens from;
CEXs: OKX, Gate.io, FTX, BitGlobal, etc.
DEXs: Uniswap, Pancakeswap, 1inch, Dodo
Easily send, receive or hold TON Tokens on Cwallet:
You can quickly deposit or withdraw TON tokens using the Cwallet at the lowest possible fees.
Cwallet offers the lowest cross-chain transaction fees:
You can swap tokens between 800+ cryptocurrencies present on Cwallet. Whether performing a cross-chain swap or an "on-chain swap," Cwallet offers the lowest possible transaction fees. You can swap various currencies within your wallet for absolutely free!
TON Token Price
Cwallet updates its price charts in real time so that you can find live updates on the TON token via Cwallet.
Enjoy Tip, Airdrop, or Play-to-Earn TON Tokens via Cwallet:
If you want to airdrop TON tokens with a touch of fun and thrill, you should immediately explore Cwallet's Game Airdrops, where you create one-of-a-kind free games! A new way to airdrop where you play to earn free crypto!
Now send TON or choose from 800+ tokens to tip, airdrop, or play games with your community!
Create an exclusive #TON Community with Cwallet DAO:
A group with all true TON fans can be regulated by using the Cwallet DAO. It allows you to set a minimum amount of TON tokens required for a new member to join the telegram/discord group. It is a beneficial tool for crypto start-ups and tokenized communities to engage with their target audience and grow their community.
Think of it as an exclusive group accepting the TON community by simply verifying their crypto assets!
We hope you have gained insights and information on our newly listed network – The Open Network (TON), and how you can seamlessly use it with Cwallet services!
Remember that you can receive, hold or tip TON tokens on Cwallet.