· CCTip now supports Cardano Chain.
· ADA use cases, features, and details.
The CCTip team has now completed the Cardano (ADA) Chain integration. This new integration would help millions of CC Wallet users utilize the cheap fees and faster transactions available through the Cardano ($ADA) Chain compared to Ethereum.
On average days, the Cardano network is 100 times faster than ETH while offering fees 50 times cheaper, despite experiencing explosive transaction volumes, which went as high as $138 billion in September 2021.
Cardano is the pioneering chain for providing security and sustainability solutions to the Ethereum Network. It uses the Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism, ensuring energy efficiency.
Many CCTip users have requested the Cardano Chain, and we listened!
What is Cardano?
Cardano is a third-generation blockchain platform that employs the Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism to provide secure and sustainable alternatives to existing PoW networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Cardano was founded and developed based on evidence garnered from peer-reviewed research to establish these scalability solutions. Its native cryptocurrency is Called Cardano (ADA); it is used to make payments and transaction fees on the Cardano network.
Cardano Core Features
· Chain-based PoS Consensus Mechanism: Cardano is the pioneer blockchain that implements the Ouroboros protocol, enabling genuine decentralization and verifiable security, allowing scalability without compromising security. This helps to ensure that transactions on the Cardano Chain are energy-efficient and environmentally friendly, facilitating sustainability and easy validation of transactions on the network.
· Highly Scalable: Cardano handles extremely voluminous transactions at high speed and cheap fees. Hence, it is an excellent alternative to many first-generation blockchains.
· Evidence-Based Research and Development: Cardano is developed via critical peer-reviewed research, put through rigorous tests, mathematical modeling, and independent audits before specified.
· Dual-Layer Infrastructure: Compared to single-layer environments like Ethereum, Cardano has a double layer that separates computations and settlements, allowing efficiency and scalability for dApps.
Tokens on Cardano Chain:
Cardano (ADA): ADA is the native token of Cardano Blockchain. It is used to make payments and Transaction fees on the Cardano network.
ADA Token Information Sheet
· Token Name: Cardano
· Token Symbol: ADA
· Blockchain: Cardano
· Token Type: Utility and Governance
· Circulating Supply: 33,700,531,935 ADA
· Total Supply: 34,201,243,285 ADA
Other Tokens on the Cardano Chain include: ADAX (ADAX), Occam.Fi (OCC), Revuto (REVU)
There are over 200 tokens on the Cardano network.
You can follow the Cardano Community on Twitter and stay up to date.
One of the leading ecosystems, the Cardano chain is now live on CCTip.
You can now use it to swap it with your favorite tokens, send/ receive tips through social networks and send or grab airdrops with fun games! All of this with a low transaction fee on the chain!
Soon, you will be able to apply to list your favorite Cardano-Chain tokens on CCTip so that you can Tip your community members using the CCTip Bot.