Perhaps you’re considering sending some cryptocurrency to your friend or acquaintance who doesn’t have a wallet; maybe giving them $50 worth of crypto could finally stimulate their interest in crypto as you’ve always wanted. However, they don’t have a wallet, and you don’t want any objections; you just want them to sign in to an account and find cryptocurrency there.
Typically, crypto wallets require you to sign up with an email address and other details (for custodial wallets). Non-custodial wallets will provide you with some encrypted seed phrases and allow you to set up your wallet with a password. Hence, it may seem nearly impossible to have a crypto wallet without manually setting it up.
If you have ever wanted to send Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to a friend with the tiniest detail, such as their Twitter handles, Telegram, or Discord usernames, without requiring them to sign up for a wallet service, NOW IS THE TIME!
How Can I Send Cryptocurrency to Someone Without A Wallet?
With CCTIP, you can help your family and friends get their first-ever crypto assets via simple bot commands on Twitter, Telegram, and Discord.
A simple tweet such as “@cctip_com tip 0.1 BTC @elonmusk” will immediately send 0.1 Bitcoin to Elon Musk regardless of whether he has previously opened an account. To see his newly received tokens, all Elon Musk needs to do is to visit the CCTIP website, sign in with his Twitter account, and he will immediately get access to his Bitcoin, which he can immediately withdraw or swap them for other tokens at no cost; EASY and FREE!
All these can also be done via Discord and Telegram via simple commands. With the CCTIP bot, you can easily send tips to members of your social community, family groups, work, or even friends, making it easy for them to own a first crypto wallet or an additional wallet with exciting features.
To use the feature on Telegram, you would need to invite the CCTIP bot (@cctip_bot) into your telegram group, and then you can simply send cryptocurrency to single or multiple users depending on your command.
Similarly, to use the feature on Discord, you need to join the CCTIP server and create an exclusive CCTIP bot for your community, after which you can directly send Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to your friends and close community.
See details of the CCTIP bot commands for tips via Twitter, Discord, and Telegram.
After The Recipient Gets The Token, What Next?
After you send the desired cryptocurrency to the recipient, they can instantly access it via a one-time log-in via the official CCTIP page. If they choose to hold their token, it is important to strengthen the security so that if their Twitter, Telegram, or Discord accounts are compromised, they won’t lose their tokens.
The account can be strengthened via simple steps like
- Adding a strong password (which is different from their social media passwords)
- Attaching an email address
- Adding a phone number
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator.
After taking these protective measures, the user may download the CCTIP mobile app to get push notifications of transactions as well as login statuses. Also, the CCTIP mobile app allows a more seamless experience, letting you complete transactions on the go.
Some other CCTIP features you can enjoy from the mobile and desktop app include:
- Airdrop Arena Games: CCTIP allows you to gift crypto tokens of your choice via the Airdrop Arena game; for now, there is only one available game where users are supposed to catch as many coins as they can. The number of coins caught will determine the amount of crypto tokens to be received. This airdrop provides a fun way of giving away assets to friends and loved ones.
- CCTIP Giveaways: The CCTIP giveaway tool is optimal for people who are looking to expand their community reach via giveaways. With the CCTIP giveaway tool, you can set up social media tasks such as retweeting a post, sharing, joining a community, etc., while rewarding participants with tokens. All entries are automatically checked by the CCTIP bot, and cheating is impossible. See details.
- Mobile Refills: CCTIP also allows you to instantly recharge your mobile phone with cryptocurrency instantly without having to convert to fiat currency first. So, even if you share just a dollar’s worth of crypto with your friends, they could use it to purchase some mobile airtime.
So, What are you waiting for?
You now know how it works; you know the secret; you can now send tokens to your friends who have never operated a crypto wallet with simple bot commands.
So, you should be that guy leading them to open their first crypto wallet by tipping them with some cryptocurrency. To get started, all you need to do is download the mobile app, or sign up via the desktop version, deposit some tokens, and you can immediately start sending cryptocurrency to your friends via Twitter, Telegram, and Discord.
Remember, IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
For more details, please join our communities via Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and Discord.